Friday 28 November 2014

A glimpse at fashion







In silence, I took a glimpse of fashion and I found ugliness in it. Every now and then you have to look for something different, something extra-ordinary. The value for something when you don't have it, makes you crave endlessly for it. The value for that thing when you have it, makes you mad and you ask questions. Still in silence, I take a glimpse at fashion, because in knowing what you are, in knowing what to say, that defines fashion. In perfection, I can never be contended, In perfection it can never be reached. In my silence, In my perfection, I took a glimpse at fashion, where nothing else needed to be added to it, when nothing else needed to be taken away, and as that gentleman I refused to talk about my fashion designer. I was wrong.








T.I Nathan, took some time to be silent, and in perfection tailored his fashion into my mind. And whatever doesn't pretend at all has enough style. T. I Nathan, my fashion designer, and even when he clothes me, he says the most important thing to wear is your smile.

T I NATHAN 

No comments:

Post a Comment