Friday 17 October 2014

Development taking place!!!




Inspirational speakers give a reason for one to listen and then be heard, they say things that has already been said, things that has been forgotten. More like giving us a reason to go back to our subconscious thoughts to which we already know. But on this very day, I heard an inspirational person(attached with the government) talk about development in this particular region where this video clip was taken.
I took a little trip and asked myself if this is development taking place, or if some of these blabbers only say what they want, just to gain some added advantage to their lives. In his own words ''development starts from a step, a process leading to a reformation, transformation, and not everyone will accept it, but it will come when everyone least expect it''. And I wondered if any of these persons living in this condition wouldn't want development to take place. I wondered if they wouldn't want development to take place. And then I did my survey and asked some questions to some of these persons and guess what, they all cried out they would surely want development to take place. (I am sorry, each of these persons do not want their faces shown in the video clip).

In a nutshell, I did a survey on this so-called inspirational speaker and wondered if he has actually taken a different look at what he was saying, and he came to a conclusion that I have eyes, but I am not seeing. Please, help in viewing this video and tell me if my eyes are not working.


No comments:

Post a Comment