Saturday 18 October 2014

I AM failure!!!



Failure has been associated with me all my life. And even when I try not to fail, I end up being with my big friend 'failure'. If it has to do with making my life a better one, I suck at it. If it involves the future, I feel like it is an unattainable goal. But then I keep living, I keep living a failed life. I thought I made sense the other day when I traced my steps to realize some certain things I made in the past. And each time I make amends, I wish I had something close to an end-result.
But it always turns out different for me. Each time I take a walk, I find myself either been bitten by a dog, or either my leg having an argument with the earth, or someone bumping on me and of course getting angry. And when I tried to sit at the park, birds flock around and when they fly, they poo on my shirt, my head, and my boots. My friends see me as a failure, because they do not associate with me anymore. My hello to them gives them some sense of sadness, my hello feels like they would fail if they replied. I have tried to take my life in so many ways, and yet I still failed. People no longer use failure, I have been exchanged with failure. Because 'failure' sometimes fail, but me, I always fail. Who values me? Who values failure? I am ready to keep failing, because I see it as an event happening, someday, I will yield the road of success. Someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment