Thursday 23 October 2014

....unsure dreams




The most difficult thing about writing is what to write about, where to begin, what your story will entail, who will be interested in reading your story? How interesting it would be for people to comment on what you have posted. But then you get nothing.
And no matter what you write, however how it is written, you still wonder why most of your networks are from families and friends. And you ask questions like what am I doing wrong? So many people have many reasons why they can not do what they can, when all they need is one reason why they can. I have given so many reasons to share the truth and who knows, I may never get any network apart from my families and friends. God help me.

1 comment:

  1. Networks grow with time, friends and family are just the foundation and a few months from now, people you don't even know will make up the majority of the networks...

    ReplyDelete