Wednesday 26 November 2014

Stay straight...



Growing up was difficult for me. And just as I was mostly alone with my thoughts, I couldn't understand clearly what was happening around me. All I understood about my life was, I was Male, and I knew my age. I had a mom, but no dad. I knew my mom and late dad had some sexual intimacy and I was brought to life. At age 14, I was at Ogba and I saw this very man urinating on the floor. Well, that was normal. But the abnormal thing about what happened later was he didn't tuck his private parts in his trousers, but he made with into having a sexual intercourse with a tree. Since, I had no idea what he was doing, I overlooked it and walked away.


As I grew older life had a meaning, and I got to understand what was happening around me. The world is a beautiful place, and everything you have ever thought of, dreamed of, imagined has happened before. I live in a society where a man and woman meets and kids come forth. I live in a society where the usual things are found normal, and the unusual things are found abnormal, distorted, metaphysical, you name it. Recently, the government placed a law on same-sex intercourse/marriage, and they are liable to 14 yrs in prison. But my question is, can it be stopped? If history says it happened before, and it's become rampant now, can it be really stopped? I find that impossible. I am fully against the same-sex ideology, but it remains a huge topic of discussion.

It will be shocking to hear that in our organisation, some international bodies like the UN would give some jobs to you only if you have slept with the same sex, or if you are homosexual. You may find it shocking, but it is the truth. Recently, a group of doctors were gathered and a gay man was asked to give 50 of these doctors some speech about health, and then being gay. According to my friend who was there, he said about 40 doctors after hearing that speech all wanted to try having sexual intercourse with the same sex. Is this really happening in our country? Where I need to get a job but by sleeping with the same sex? Well, believe it or not, it is happening. After the speech, a representative from the UN was asked to interview every doctor, and when it got to my friend, it went this way.

UN Rep: Tell me about you
My doctor friend: I am bla bla
UN Rep: Are you married?
My doctor friend: Yes
UN Rep: For how long?
My doctor friend: 3 yrs
UN Rep: Have you had an intercourse with the same sex?
My doctor friend: NO
UN Rep: Would you like to give it a try?
My doctor friend: NO
UN Rep: After the speech you listened, would you have wanted to try it? Be sincere
My doctor friend: YES
UN Rep: Well, you can try doing that with my husband
My doctor friend: No.

He later received an SMS 2 hrs later saying they regretted he didn't get the job.

What was the role about.. In understanding some aspect of the environment, some patients go through some health related issues. And some contact such issue by sleeping with the opposite sex, or sleeping the the same sex. The role according to the UN need doctors who understands those who have either slept with the same sex and has changed, pr those who still sleeps with the same sex and are not ready to change. All this bound to understanding and advising their patients how to go about their health related issues.

Is this really happening?

I do not understand why someone would be attracted with the same sex, no matter what you try to say, you can't give me an explanation to reasons why that is possible. I met a Kenyan beautiful lady and we talked generally. And then it led to us talking about sex. She showed me a video on YouTube about why a particular ethnic group of men in her country sleeps with animals. Which we call bestiality. I tried to understand why a particular tribe would be caught sleeping with animals. I was made to understand that the women are actually the men of the house, and that the men do not have a say in the house. Sex has been deprived by these women and some of these men find a safe place in having sex with animals. The Kenyan beautiful lady showed me a man who had sex with a hen and after which the hen died. The below is shown below


Recently, we have come to notice this in our country. And it's been accepted in some western parts of the world, why, I can't understand. Some couple of months back in our country, a 17 yr old kid was found having sex with a dog and according to him he said 'i can't understand why I have so much attraction for animals, and each time I walk, they follow me'. He was caught having sex with a goat after he got tired of sleeping with dogs. Bestiality then is taking its route. If the boy was found, what about those who are hiding? If the western world has accepted gays and lesbians, and some of our citizens are fighting to accept it, in recent times, bestiality will be fought for in the coming future. Oh, the boy's pic is shown below: (Biko only 18 & above should view)



The shocking part was what reminded me of my past, when I was 14. That man I saw having an intimate relationship with a tree. I thought what I saw wasn't real. And the same Kenyan beautiful lady, came around one day and showed me a video on YouTube of a lady who had fallen in love with her bow. She happens to be one of the best archers in the world, and she had a relationship with her bow. She broke up with her bow, and got married to the Eiffel Tower. It's on YouTube. Another video showed a man who had a sexual relationship with his car, and I ask myself. The video is shown below.



Did I see this already before it happened. That man having sex with a tree. It was so funny when the thought came to me after I saw a post of a man who just got married to his second tree in Bogota.  Don't they look beautiful together. Watch out, the tree is about to throw the flower.


We are yet to find someone having sex with an object in our country yet, but I have seen, not that I can remember his face. But are we going to deny that it doesn't exist? They may be few in numbers, but trust me, they are coming together in groups and performing their objectum sexuality rites.
If our organisations functions with our sexual orientation now. In the near future, there would be a problem. Let's teach our kids what's right now before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment